MisforMusic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Musical Tracks

5 posters

Go down

Musical Tracks Empty Musical Tracks

Post by MERICA Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:20 pm

Among the key processes that make the song listenable is the music mastering. Mastering is the final stage of music making. When mastering is performed, it makes the track sound crystal clear. This is an urgent process if the music is to compete in the commercial market. The process adds balance, space and dynamics to the song. When there is more than one song in the album, the process makes the song spacing uniform. The background noises, if any, present in the musical tracks are removed. This adds to the song clarity and quality. Master engineer has years of experience in fine-tuning the tracks. By listening to the track the engineer can easily detect the drawbacks of the song. This is sometimes not possible while the track is getting recorded. Recording engineer may not be able to detect these minor defects in the song due to the constant hearing of songs. As such the services of a mastering engineer are considered valuable in such circumstances. Mastering studios offer mastering of songs and albums. Now this service is also available online. The online mastering service is popular for its easy accessibility and convenience. It is also highly affordable. To top this, the fact that the mastering services performed through online are in no way lesser than the attended mastering services has made people go for online services more. Mastering services online are the new age way of giving your tracks, the professional touch and making them radio ready.

MERICA

Back to top Go down

Musical Tracks Empty Re: Musical Tracks

Post by lxwcn0611 Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:03 am

These things looked pretty good, and some that I can learn, and I hope to learn more on it!

lxwcn0611

Back to top Go down

Post by tearend Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:25 am

hese things looked pretty good, and some that I can learn, and I hope to learn more on it!

tearend

Back to top Go down

Post by liangliang Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:41 am

These things looked pretty good, and some that I can learn, and I hope to learn more on it!

liangliang

Back to top Go down

Post by liangliang Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:32 am

liangliang

Back to top Go down

Post by tearend Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:57 am

tearend

Back to top Go down

Post by luxiaoliang Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:18 am

luxiaoliang

Back to top Go down

Post by liangliang Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:52 am

liangliang

Back to top Go down

Post by liangliang Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:29 am

liangliang

Back to top Go down

Post by lxwcn0611 Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:45 am

lxwcn0611

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum